Morgan Elementary students perform well on Ohio state testings and Morgan continues to achieve the highest performance index score in Butler County. The school is located in a rural setting and serves 500 students in grades pre-school through three. In addition, Morgan also provides after school enrichment programs throughout the fall and winter months in which many students participate.
Morgan Elementary School exists to help each unique child reach his or her full potential. We aim to equip all children to:
- Make responsible contributions within their communities, their country, and the global society
- Function productively in the world of technology and the world of work
- Lead richly literate lives Continue to grow in understanding and respect for themselves and others
The Safer Ohio School Tip Line is a free safety resource available to all Ohio schools. The tip line is an anonymous reporting system that accepts both calls and texts 24 hours-a-day.
This tip line allows students and adults to anonymously share information with school officials and law enforcement about threats to student safety — whether that involves a threatened mass incident or harm to a single student.
Things to report to the tip line include (but are not limited to):
- Bullying incidents;
- Withdrawn student behaviors;
- Verbal or written threats observed toward students, faculty or schools;
- Weapon/suspicious devices on or near school grounds;
- Gang related activities;
- Unusual/suspicious behavior of students or staff;
- Self-harm or suicidal sentiments; and
- Any other school safety-related concerns.