Effective September 2012, House Bill 153 requires all school districts and school
buildings to be ranked using the Performance Index (PI) score. Such rankings will
provide parents and taxpayers a new way to evaluate how local schools are performing
while allowing educators to compare their performance with peers.
The staff at Morgan is proud to announce that Morgan’s Performance index score
was 110.1, which was the highest (PI) of all 75 schools in Butler County. Our (PI) was
9th among all Elementary schools in Hamilton and Butler County, and ranked 73rd out of
3068 schools in the state of Ohio. Congratulations for all of the hard work by the
students and staff at Morgan!
Some additional information about how well Morgan students performed on 2012
spring Ohio Achievement Tests:
- Morgan was one of 463 schools to receive a rating of “Excellent with Distinction”.
- 97% passage on the 3rd grade reading test, which was 64th out of 1621 (top 4%)
- 97% passage on the 3rd grade math test, which ranked 57th out of 1621 (top 3%)
- 95% passage on the 4th grade reading test, which ranked 224th out of 1600 (top 14%)
- 100% passage on the 4th grade math test, which was tied for 1st out of 1600 (top 1%)
What's Happening >